Sign up for my free guide on 37 essential Do’s + Don’ts for writing a resume that stands out in the pile!
(Plus you’ll get weekly inspiration to empower your career+ life!)
Don’t take my word for it!
Just listen to my clients!
Join the Limitless Career Lab!
- Deep support from 10+ career experts throughout your job hunt… Including Ashley!
- Get clear on the best jobs for you.
- Learn how to talk about yourself in a way that opens career doors.
- Craft a polished resume and cover letter that stands out.
- Devise a networking strategy that gets you in front of the people who can hire you.
- Nail every job interview with ease and grace.
- Master an exact approach to negotiate that salary you know you deserve.
The Limitless Career Lab Includes. . .
- 10 hours of step-by-step job hunt instruction via 8 modules, 5 tutorials and a comprehensive workbook (full of templates you can use– resume, cover letter, emails and more!). Delivered over 4 weeks.
- Access to personalized advice from 10+ career experts and resume writers (7 days a week!) in an exclusive private Facebook group.
- Access to dial into 24 LIVE group coaching calls throughout one year, led by career experts.
- Access to 12 LIVE tele-seminars led by Fortune 500 leaders throughout the course of one year.
- Access to an exclusive list of headhunters and recruiters to leverage in your job hunt.
Modules In The Limitless Career Lab
Module #1: Find Your Purpose + Hone In On Your Options
- Get an answer to the question, “Am I even on the right track?”
- Become more aligned with your true purpose.
- Get clearer on your gifts – and how to translate them into the right jobs for you (this will save you endless hours of applying for the wrong jobs!).
- Shift your perspective and cultivate a success mindset
- Make a plan for where you’re going in your life/career, and HOW to get there.
+ TUTORIAL #1: How to Leverage LinkedIn for More Clarity On The Best Jobs For You.
Module #2: Speak About Yourself In A Way That Inspires Others
- Learn to talk about yourself when someone says, “tell me about yourself” in a way that opens really heavy doors.
- Train your ear to hear an invitation for an elevator pitch…and never feel like you’ve left an opportunity on the table again.
- Discover the two key questions you should ALWAYS ask in a networking conversation.
- Understand how to re-frame something “negative” (i.e. a resume gap, illness, etc.) as it comes up in a networking conversation.
- Learn how to address a looming doubt in the mind of your interviewer.
Module #3: Translate Your Experiences Into A Resume That Stands Out
- Discover a proven step-by-step formula to create a world-class resume that stands out from the rest.
- Avoid the biggest mistakes that will send your resume straight to the trash.
- Learn to write like a professional resume writer – including timeless tips and current best practices.
- Position yourself as a thought leader and a high performer (in a way that translates into more $$$ in your bank account).
“Doubled my salary!”
San Francisco, CA
Module #4: Write A Cover Letter That Inspires Interviewers
- Understand the 2 types of cover letters (and which one you should include with your application).
- See examples of each type of cover letter + how to structure each paragraph.
- Learn common grammar, content & style mistakes to avoid.
- Discover what to do BEFORE you start writing, that can “make” or “break” your application.
Module #5: Get Clear On Who You Need To Reach Out To
- Learn how to target your networking (hint: talking to family and friends of friends is only scratching the surface!).
- Discover networking strategies that are PROVEN to help you get job offers.
- Want to move to a new city/country? Learn how to land that “destination dream job” without even leaving home.
+ TUTORIAL #2: LinkedIn Secrets to Target Your Networking Efforts.
Module #6: Write The Perfect Emails To People Who Can Hire You
- Get scripts and templates for exactly what to write in your “cold” emails to hiring managers and human resources employees.
- Understand the art of effectively following up.
- Learn the structure/formula for writing your own cold emails (when you come across a new type of outreach situation).
- Learn how to leverage your college alumni network, even years after you’ve graduated.
- Land meetings with hiring managers who offer you job opportunities on the spot.
- Learn how to write an effective “thank you” email.
TUTORIAL #3: Use Twitter to Brand Yourself As A Thought Leader & Connect With Contacts Who Seem Inaccessible..
“Got so many job offers—I lost count…
All within 8 weeks of joining Ashley’s program.”
Los Angeles, CA
Module #7: Learn How To Be Memorable For The Interview
- Inspire your interviewer and stand out from the crowd.
- Talk about your biggest weaknesses in a way that is honest AND positions you as a strong candidate.
- Answer interview questions about salary expectations with ease & grace.
- Learn how to prepare as effectively as possible.
- Navigate phone or Skype interviews like a pro.
- Secrets on how to tactfully follow up.
Module #8: Get A Raise Before You Sign The Dotted Line
- Negotiate a 20% salary bump before you sign the dotted line.
- Find out what employers are paying in your industry (this can make all the difference in the negotiation process).
- Get a raise – even when the employer tells you the number “isn’t flexible.”
- Learn how to make it a win-win negotiation every time.
1 YEAR of group coaching calls with a career expert hand selected by Ashley! This is 24 calls total– 2 per month! This is where you get expert support on areas that matter to you– there are multiple time slot options, and the calls are labeled as different topics (clarity, job hunt, negotiation) so that you can register for calls that align with your specific needs that week!
Lifetime access to Ashley’s private Facebook for clients only! This group has up to 10 career experts giving clients feedback 7 days per week! There are resume writers and career coaches logging into the group daily (along with Ashley!) to support the community on resume tweaks, elevator pitch polishing and more!
Access to a monthly teleseminar hosted by a corporate leader for 12 months! Ashley interviews leaders in the corporate world, and opens it up to Q&A at the end! Dial in to 12 of these calls so that you can learn and grow.
Access to Ashley International’s recruiter + headhunter list (released one week after module 8), which you can use to get in touch with headhunters or recruiters that align with your needs!